Monday 26 March 2018

7 March

My heartfelt thanks to the Grab Uncle - the Krishna of my chariot

My Reflection on our Divine conversation

Working and studying is really good. He never spoke about the monetary benefits. Instead he said,
- “occupying our mind keeps it active”

Idle mind is an open door to evil. The mind starts attracting negative things naturally over time.

- “law of attraction is the key”

The mind has multiple intelligence but it is all nothing if there is no repetition. (I would call it consistency.) A positive person sees through positive things and vice versa to negative person. 

- "sadhana"

Asking him is like doubting your faith in him. Instead, ask him to guide you through the phase any phase he has destined for u. Going against wills only results in a lot of damage control.

- “god only needs your gratitude or be thankful to god”

But what we differed in thoughts was: You have to find the man yourself. He will not give you one.
Hmmm... Then how? I thought I will seek him and he will seek me?


No comments:

Post a Comment