Monday 26 March 2018

Friends

Everything happens for a reason
What u went through was unfair
But you didn’t trust that you needed me by your side
That’s love
Which you couldn’t give as much as you took

We don’t have to apologise or regret anything
It’s a phase 
God made it happen
And he is making this happen too
I forgot everything already
and who are we to forgive
when it's the game of God

Just looks like a new relationship 
And I’m not keen in having one

There’s no room for anyone
I have a family of 4
and 2 best friends
I am contended
I have space for someone
to share my life with

Of course,
Love will always win
I'm for it 
Things will fall in place
Eventually
But I’m not gonna put in effort 
I’m tired to make a mistake more than once
and no regrets
I did it willingly
- Love make you go beyond

But that's all I can give you this lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment